This paper was written, in part, at the Bank of Canada. The author wishes to thank the Bank for its support and helpful suggestions from a number of its staff at a Bank of Canada seminar. In particular, the author is grateful to Graydon Paulin, Larry Schembri, and Eric Santor for helpful comments. The useful comments of a referee and the editor are also gratefully acknowledged. The views expressed in this paper are the author's and do not reflect the view of the Bank or its staff.
GOVERNANCE AND FINANCIAL FRAGILITY
Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
2004 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 386–395, December 2004
How to Cite
Francis, M. (2004), GOVERNANCE AND FINANCIAL FRAGILITY. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 23: 386–395. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.2004.tb00990.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!