James Cook University. This paper is derived from research funded by the Tropical Savannas CRC and James Cook University
LAND RICH AND DATA POOR: MODELLING REQUIREMENTS IN AUSTRALIA'S FAR NORTH
Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
2005 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 230–248, September 2005
How to Cite
Stoeckl, N. and Stanley, O. (2005), LAND RICH AND DATA POOR: MODELLING REQUIREMENTS IN AUSTRALIA'S FAR NORTH. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 24: 230–248. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.2005.tb00376.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!