School of Finance and Economics, University of Technology, Sydney. Thanks go to the Journal's referees for their valued comments and suggestions. The author alone is responsible for any remaining errors.
A LONG-TERM PERSPECTIVE ON INDUSTRIAL DISPUTES IN AUSTRALIA: 1913–2003
Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
2005 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 263–279, September 2005
How to Cite
Perry, L. J. (2005), A LONG-TERM PERSPECTIVE ON INDUSTRIAL DISPUTES IN AUSTRALIA: 1913–2003. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 24: 263–279. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.2005.tb00378.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!