Department of Economics, Macquarie University. The writer is also Honorary Secretary of the Economic Society of Australia. In this capacity I prepared the report A Survey of Student Standards in Australian Universities in 2003 published in 2004 by the Economic Society of Australia (see http:www.ecosoc.org.au). The views expressed in this paper are my personal views.
SURVEYING UNIVERSITY STUDENT STANDARDS IN ECONOMICS
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2010
2005 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 116–132, June 2005
How to Cite
Abelson, P. (2005), SURVEYING UNIVERSITY STUDENT STANDARDS IN ECONOMICS. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 24: 116–132. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.2005.tb00999.x
- Issue online: 13 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!