THE IMPACT OF REGULATORY COMPETITION ON THE INVESTMENT OF AUSTRALIAN UNIVERSITIES IN NEW ZEALAND
Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
2005 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 133–144, June 2005
How to Cite
Abbott, M. (2005), THE IMPACT OF REGULATORY COMPETITION ON THE INVESTMENT OF AUSTRALIAN UNIVERSITIES IN NEW ZEALAND. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 24: 133–144. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.2005.tb01000.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!