I thank my good friend Peter Dixon for inviting this contribution and, together with Daniel Mulino and Steph Miller, for useful discussions
IN DEFENCE OF INFRAMARGINAL ECONOMICS
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2010
2006 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 196–204, June 2006
How to Cite
TOMBAZOS, C. G. (2006), IN DEFENCE OF INFRAMARGINAL ECONOMICS. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 25: 196–204. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.2006.tb00395.x
- Issue online: 13 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!