Since writing the paper Dawkins has moved to the Victorian Department of Treasury and Finance. The views in this paper should not be regarded as the views of the Victorian Government. This is a revised version of a paper presented at the third Economic and Social Outlook Conference, Sustaining Prosperity: New Reform Opportunities, University of Melbourne, 31 March-1 April, 2005. We are indebted to a referee for valuable comments
TOWARDS A LEVEL PLAYING FIELD FOR AUSTRALIAN UNIVERSITIES AND STUDENTS
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2010
2006 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 205–220, September 2006
How to Cite
WILLIAMS, R. and DAWKINS, P. (2006), TOWARDS A LEVEL PLAYING FIELD FOR AUSTRALIAN UNIVERSITIES AND STUDENTS. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 25: 205–220. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.2006.tb00396.x
- Issue online: 13 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!