IBM T.J. Watson Research Center, Hawthorne, New York. This work would not have been possible without the insightful comments and help from Carl Abrams and Danny Yellin.
TECHNOLOGY TRENDS AND THEIR POSSIBLE IMPLICATIONS ON THE FINANCIAL SERVICES INDUSTRY*
Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
2006 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 25, Issue S1, pages 80–87, December 2006
How to Cite
VON KÄNEL, J. (2006), TECHNOLOGY TRENDS AND THEIR POSSIBLE IMPLICATIONS ON THE FINANCIAL SERVICES INDUSTRY. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 25: 80–87. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.2006.tb00418.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!