Prudential Policy—Banking Unit, Australian Treasury. The author wishes to acknowledge the invaluable assistance of Ms Veronica Glanville, Mr Calvin Doan, and Mr Adrian Russell of the Banking Unit in the preparation of this paper.
GREATER INTERNATIONAL LINKS IN BANKING—CHALLENGES FOR BANKING REGULATION
Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
2006 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 25, Issue S1, pages 111–120, December 2006
How to Cite
WHITE, D. (2006), GREATER INTERNATIONAL LINKS IN BANKING—CHALLENGES FOR BANKING REGULATION. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 25: 111–120. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.2006.tb00421.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!