The first draft of this paper was entitled ‘Capital income taxes: how high?’ and was prepared for presentation to a seminar at the Australian Treasury in February 2006. Subsequent drafts were presented at the Australian Conference of Economists in September 2006, and The Faculties, Australian National University, March 2007. I should like to thank participants in these forums for their feedback. Special thanks are due to Lance Fisher, Robert Greig, Nicholas Gruen, Paul McMahon, Graeme Wells, and Carol White. Responsibility remains with the author. Financial assistance from the Australian Research Council is gratefully acknowledged.
TAX REFORM: A DIFFERENT VIEW
Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
2007 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 128–146, June 2007
How to Cite
KINGSTON, G. (2007), TAX REFORM: A DIFFERENT VIEW. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 26: 128–146. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.2007.tb01012.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!