We are grateful to the joint editor Russell Smyth, and an anonymous referee for helpful comments and Henry Thompson for editing assistance. Responsibility for any remaining errors is ours alone.
DOES THE STOCK MARKET ACT AS A SIGNAL FOR REAL ACTIVITY? EVIDENCE FROM AUSTRALIA
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2010
2007 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 180–192, June 2007
How to Cite
MAO, Y. and WU, R. (2007), DOES THE STOCK MARKET ACT AS A SIGNAL FOR REAL ACTIVITY? EVIDENCE FROM AUSTRALIA. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 26: 180–192. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.2007.tb01015.x
- Issue online: 13 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!