Centre for Applied Philosophy and Public Ethics (An Australian Research Council funded Special Research Centre) and the Faculty of Business, Charles Sturt University. The author acknowledges the generous support of the Australian Securities and Investments Commission. The views expressed here, informed by interviews with ASIC staff, are those of the author and do not necessarily represent settled ASIC policy.
MEASURING REGULATION AND REGULATORY PERFORMANCE: BENCHMARKING THROUGH KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
2008 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 27, Issue S1, pages 70–82, June 2008
How to Cite
O'BRIEN, J. (2008), MEASURING REGULATION AND REGULATORY PERFORMANCE: BENCHMARKING THROUGH KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 27: 70–82. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.2008.tb00442.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!