School of Economics, Finance and Marketing, Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, Australia. I should like to acknowledge the help and advice of Richard Heaney and Sinclair Davidson in completing this research project. I also thank the participants of the PhD conference in Economics and Business held in Perth in 2005.
THE IMPACT OF TERRORISM ON UNITED STATES INDUSTRIES
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2010
2008 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 115–134, June 2008
How to Cite
CAM, M.-A. (2008), THE IMPACT OF TERRORISM ON UNITED STATES INDUSTRIES. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 27: 115–134. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.2008.tb01031.x
- Issue online: 13 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!