Property and Environment Research Center (PERC) Bozeman, Montana, USA, and Crawford School of Economics and Government, Australian National University. The assistance of Robert Dumsday, Robert Gillespie, Marit Kragt, Chris Lloyd, Simon Ransome and Maria Lille in the development of the material presented in this paper is gratefully acknowledged. Errors remain the responsibility of the author.
DEFINING AND MANAGING ENVIRONMENTAL FLOWS: INPUTS FROM SOCIETY
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2010
2008 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 167–183, June 2008
How to Cite
BENNETT, J. (2008), DEFINING AND MANAGING ENVIRONMENTAL FLOWS: INPUTS FROM SOCIETY. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 27: 167–183. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.2008.tb01035.x
- Issue online: 13 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!