The author is indebted to the comments of the three referees who made extremely useful comments on this paper. An earlier version of this paper was presented at the 13th Australasian Teaching Economics Conference at the University of Western Sydney in September 2008.
The Boom We Didn’t Really Have: Australian Economics Degree Enrolments, 1990–2007*
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2009
© 2009 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 56–62, March 2009
How to Cite
Millmow, A. (2009), The Boom We Didn’t Really Have: Australian Economics Degree Enrolments, 1990–2007. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 28: 56–62. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.2009.00003.x
- Issue online: 21 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!