The authors acknowledge Professor Harry Clarke (the editor) and two anonymous referees whose constructive inputs and comments improved an earlier version of this article. The usual caveat applies.
Community Valuations of Environmental Quality in Coastal Lakes: Lake Illawarra Case Study*
Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2009
© 2009 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 155–168, June 2009
How to Cite
Hodgkinson, A. and Valadkhani, A. (2009), Community Valuations of Environmental Quality in Coastal Lakes: Lake Illawarra Case Study. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 28: 155–168. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.2009.00019.x
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!