Many people contributed to the journal-ranking study described in this paper. The study was supervised and all major steps and recommendations agreed by an ESA Supervising Committee made up of the President of ESA (Professor Bruce Chapman), the President of the Australian Econometrics Society (Professor Trevor Breusch) and the Secretary of ESA (Professor Jeff Sheen). The author is grateful for their support and for comments on a draft paper by Andrew Leigh and two referees.
The Ranking of Economics Journals by the Economic Society of Australia*
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2009
© 2009 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 176–180, June 2009
How to Cite
Abelson, P. (2009), The Ranking of Economics Journals by the Economic Society of Australia. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 28: 176–180. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.2009.00020.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!