The author thanks Neil Hart and two anonymous referees for comments made on this article. Needless to say, any errors or omissions are the responsibility of the author.
Intra-Industry Trade and Adjustment Costs in the Australian Textile, Clothing and Footwear and Motor Vehicle Industries: A Comparative Case Study Approach*
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 323–336, December 2009
How to Cite
Marks, A. (2009), Intra-Industry Trade and Adjustment Costs in the Australian Textile, Clothing and Footwear and Motor Vehicle Industries: A Comparative Case Study Approach. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 28: 323–336. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.2010.00040.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!