The relative paucity of current published data in the study area has necessitated input from a variety of practitioners familiar with the region. We specifically acknowledge the helpful advice of Gary Baxter (DPI), Garry Smith (G-MW), Terry Wisener (NERWA), Craig Heiner (NERWA), Anthony Hernan (NERWA), Dennis Toohey (Dennis Toohey and Associates), Dennis Dunster (TCV) and Bill Malcolm (University of Melbourne). Thanks are also due to three anonymous reviewers for their helpful suggestions. Errors and omissions remain the responsibility of the authors.
Advancing Water Trade: A Preliminary Investigation of Urban-Irrigation Options Contracts in the Ovens Basin, Victoria, Australia*
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 251–266, September 2010
How to Cite
Leroux, A. and Crase, L. (2010), Advancing Water Trade: A Preliminary Investigation of Urban-Irrigation Options Contracts in the Ovens Basin, Victoria, Australia. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 29: 251–266. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.2010.00070.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!