The relative paucity of current published data in the study area has necessitated input from a variety of practitioners familiar with the region. We specifically acknowledge the helpful advice of Gary Baxter (DPI), Garry Smith (G-MW), Terry Wisener (NERWA), Craig Heiner (NERWA), Anthony Hernan (NERWA), Dennis Toohey (Dennis Toohey and Associates), Dennis Dunster (TCV) and Bill Malcolm (University of Melbourne). Thanks are also due to three anonymous reviewers for their helpful suggestions. Errors and omissions remain the responsibility of the authors.
Advancing Water Trade: A Preliminary Investigation of Urban-Irrigation Options Contracts in the Ovens Basin, Victoria, Australia*
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 251–266, September 2010
How to Cite
Leroux, A. and Crase, L. (2010), Advancing Water Trade: A Preliminary Investigation of Urban-Irrigation Options Contracts in the Ovens Basin, Victoria, Australia. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 29: 251–266. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.2010.00070.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!