We would like to thank the editor and two anonymous referees, as well as seminar participants at the European Central Bank for their comments and suggestions. We also gratefully acknowledge the support by the Australian Research Council (DP0879638), and the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of the Czech Republic (MSM 4977751301).
Fiscal Neglect in a Monetary Union*
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 301–309, September 2010
How to Cite
Libich, J., Savage, J. and Stehlík, P. (2010), Fiscal Neglect in a Monetary Union. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 29: 301–309. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.2010.00074.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!