What Drives Health Spending in the Northern Territory?
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 292–300, September 2010
How to Cite
Zhao, Y., Goss, J. and Malyon, R. (2010), What Drives Health Spending in the Northern Territory?. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 29: 292–300. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.2010.00075.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!