The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and any errors or omissions remain the responsibility of the authors.
Delayed Carbon Policy Certainty and Electricity Prices in Australia*
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 446–465, December 2010
How to Cite
Nelson, T., Kelley, S., Orton, F. and Simshauser, P. (2010), Delayed Carbon Policy Certainty and Electricity Prices in Australia. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 29: 446–465. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.2010.00084.x
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!