The author is grateful to his supervisor, Seiichi Katayama, Professor of Economics at Aichi Gakuin University, Japan, for his helpful advice, comments and suggestions.
The Role of Human Capital in the Development Process of Industrial Clusters: Evidence from Metalworking Clusters in Sri Lanka*
Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
© 2011 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 109–117, March 2011
How to Cite
Nihal Padmasiri, H.M. (2011), The Role of Human Capital in the Development Process of Industrial Clusters: Evidence from Metalworking Clusters in Sri Lanka. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 30: 109–117. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.2010.00092.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!