The author is also a part-time economic advisor to the NSW Treasury and has benefited from comments from Treasury officers, notably from Richard Cox. The author is also grateful for comments on an earlier draft of the paper by Peter Forsyth, Peter Dixon and a referee. However, the views expressed in this paper are entirely the writer’s responsibility.
Evaluating Major Events and Avoiding the Mercantilist Fallacy*
Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
© 2011 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 48–59, March 2011
How to Cite
Abelson, P. (2011), Evaluating Major Events and Avoiding the Mercantilist Fallacy. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 30: 48–59. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.2011.00096.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!