Institutional Innovations to Govern Environmental Water in the Western United States: Lessons for Australia’s Murray–Darling Basin
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 167–184, June 2011
How to Cite
Garrick, D., Lane-Miller, C. and McCoy, A. L. (2011), Institutional Innovations to Govern Environmental Water in the Western United States: Lessons for Australia’s Murray–Darling Basin. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 30: 167–184. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.2011.00104.x
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!