The author thanks the participants at the 39th Australian Conference of Economists, 27 September 2010, Sydney, and in particular Jan Libich, for helpful comments and discussions. He also likes to thank Ad van Riet for helpful suggestions. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and should therefore not be reported as representing the views of the European Central Bank or the Eurosystem.
The Fiscal Stimulus and Challenges Ahead: Views on the Euro Area*
Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
© 2011 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 23–28, March 2011
How to Cite
Cimadomo, J. (2011), The Fiscal Stimulus and Challenges Ahead: Views on the Euro Area. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 30: 23–28. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.2011.00110.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!