Introduction to a Symposium held at the 39th Australian Conference of Economists, 27 September 2010, Sydney. The organisers Jan Libich, Andrew Hughes Hallett and Petr Stehlík would like to thank the Australian Research Council for financial support (DP 0879638), and the conference organisers, especially Prof. Lance Fisher, for kindly accommodating the session into the programme.
Monetary–Fiscal Interactions: How to Improve Policy Outcomes?*
Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
© 2011 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 1–5, March 2011
How to Cite
Libich, J., Savage, J. and Walsh, C. (2011), Monetary–Fiscal Interactions: How to Improve Policy Outcomes?. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 30: 1–5. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.2011.00112.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!