The author thanks two referees for helpful comments and suggestions. This is a revised version of a (refereed) paper written for the 12th Path to Full Employment Conference, Centre for Full Employment and Equity, University of Newcastle, 2–3 December 2010.
Macroeconomic Policy and Abba Lerner’s System of Functional Finance*
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 208–217, June 2011
How to Cite
Hart, N. (2011), Macroeconomic Policy and Abba Lerner’s System of Functional Finance. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 30: 208–217. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.2011.00117.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!