The authors thank an anonymous referee and the Editor for valuable comments on an earlier draft of the article. Helpful comments by Kym Anderson in preparing this article are gratefully acknowledged.
Reconciling the Competing Demands in the Human-Earth System: Ensuring Food Security†
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 296–306, September 2011
How to Cite
Gunasekera, D., Newth, D. and Finnigan, J. (2011), Reconciling the Competing Demands in the Human-Earth System: Ensuring Food Security. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 30: 296–306. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.2011.00121.x
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!