Revision of a Contributed Paper presented at the AARES/AAWE Workshop on The World’s Wine Markets by 2030, Adelaide Convention Centre, 8–9 February 2010. We are grateful for helpful referee comments. Thanks also are due to Jayanthi Thennakoon for research assistance and to the GWRDC (Project Number UA08/04) and the University of Adelaide’s Wine2030 Network for financial support. The views expressed are the authors’ alone and not necessarily those of any of the funders.
Wine Export Shocks and Wine Tax Reform in Australia: Regional Consequences Using an Economy-wide Approach*
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 386–399, September 2011
How to Cite
Anderson, K., Valenzuela, E. and Wittwer, G. (2011), Wine Export Shocks and Wine Tax Reform in Australia: Regional Consequences Using an Economy-wide Approach. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 30: 386–399. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.2011.00124.x
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!