The author is a part-time adviser to the NSW Treasury. However, the views expressed in this paper are the author’s and not necessarily those of the NSW Treasury. Thanks are also due to Ross Christ and Jonathon Pincus and to two referees for comments on an earlier draft of the paper.
Estimating the Revenue-Raising Capacities of the States and Territories and the Implications for the Equitable Distribution of GST Revenue
Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 443–454, December 2011
How to Cite
Abelson, P. (2011), Estimating the Revenue-Raising Capacities of the States and Territories and the Implications for the Equitable Distribution of GST Revenue. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 30: 443–454. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.2011.00133.x
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!