A Comparative Analysis of the Effects of Foreign Direct Investment on China’s and India’s Economic Development in Recent Years
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 522–529, December 2011
How to Cite
Lombard, M. and Lombard, A. (2011), A Comparative Analysis of the Effects of Foreign Direct Investment on China’s and India’s Economic Development in Recent Years. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 30: 522–529. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.2011.00135.x
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!