I am indebted to the critical input of Keith Hancock and Bob Wallace in the writing of this paper. Thanks are due also to Rodney Bourke, Owen Covick, Geoff Harcourt and Neville Norman. A version of this paper was read at the 24th History of Economic Thought Society of Australia and I wish to thank the participants for their feedback. Finally I must acknowledge the kind assistance of Lyn Eaton archivist at Duke University.
The Green and Gold Revolution: The Story behind the Australian Adaption of Paul Samuelson’s Classic Textbook*
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 546–556, December 2011
How to Cite
Millmow, A. (2011), The Green and Gold Revolution: The Story behind the Australian Adaption of Paul Samuelson’s Classic Textbook*. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 30: 546–556. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.2011.00139.x
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!