Academic Economists Writing for the Press: Perils and Rewards
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 434–436, December 2011
How to Cite
Millmow, A. (2011), Academic Economists Writing for the Press: Perils and Rewards. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 30: 434–436. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.2011.00147.x
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!