The authors gratefully acknowledge the comments and suggestions of two anonymous referees and colleagues from Deakin University, in particular Dr. Samarth Vaidya and Associate Professor Phillip Hone. Any errors or omissions are the sole responsibility of the authors.
Some Empirical Evidence on Offender Time Discount Rates
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 192–201, June 2012
How to Cite
Torre, A. and Wraith, D. (2012), Some Empirical Evidence on Offender Time Discount Rates. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 31: 192–201. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.2011.00152.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!