Thanks go to two anonymous referees for their helpful comments. The usual caveat applies.
Marginal Intra-Industry Trade and Adjustment Costs: The Australian Experience*
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 123–131, March 2012
How to Cite
Thorpe, M. and Leitão, N. C. (2012), Marginal Intra-Industry Trade and Adjustment Costs: The Australian Experience. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 31: 123–131. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.2011.00156.x
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!