We are grateful to the anonymous referees for their helpful comments. Of course, all remaining errors are ours.
New Historical Evidence Against Ricardian Equivalence in Australia†
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 137–149, June 2012
How to Cite
Abdullaev, B. and Kónya, L. (2012), New Historical Evidence Against Ricardian Equivalence in Australia. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 31: 137–149. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.2012.00175.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!