The authors acknowledge the support of the Brian Gray Scholarship, jointly funded by the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA) and the Reserve Bank of Australia. The authors also acknowledge the help and editorial advice of Dr. Diana Beal and Dr. Bruce Arnold and Dr. Katrina Ellis of APRA
On Selection of Superannuation Fund: Impact of Choice and Information*
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 369–379, September 2012
How to Cite
Parrish, T. and Delpachitra, S. (2012), On Selection of Superannuation Fund: Impact of Choice and Information. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 31: 369–379. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.2012.00181.x
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!