The authors thank an anonymous referee for valuable comments on an earlier draft of this manuscript. Helpful comments by Pep Canadell, Kevin Hanslow and Kym Anderson in preparing this article are gratefully acknowledged. Robert Scealy was a visiting Scientist at CSIRO when this research was undertaken, and he is currently with Deloitte Access Economics in Canberra.
Effects of Variation in the Grains Sector Response to Climate Change: An Integrated Assessment*
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 327–336, September 2012
How to Cite
Scealy, R., Newth, D., Gunasekera, D. and Finnigan, J. (2012), Effects of Variation in the Grains Sector Response to Climate Change: An Integrated Assessment. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 31: 327–336. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.2012.00185.x
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!