Agency, Well-being & Inequality: Reflections on the Gender Dimensions of Poverty
Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2009
© 1996 Institue of Development Studies
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 11–21, January 1996
How to Cite
Kabeer, N. (1996), Agency, Well-being & Inequality: Reflections on the Gender Dimensions of Poverty. IDS Bulletin, 27: 11–21. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-5436.1996.mp27001002.x
- Issue online: 22 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!