Gender Myths that Instrumentalise Women: A View from the Indian Frontline
Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2009
© 2004 Institute of Development Studies
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 11–18, October 2004
How to Cite
Batliwala, S. and Dhanraj, D. (2004), Gender Myths that Instrumentalise Women: A View from the Indian Frontline. IDS Bulletin, 35: 11–18. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-5436.2004.tb00150.x
- Issue online: 2 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!