The Right to Information and Societal Accountability: The Case of the Delhi PDS Campaign
Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2009
© 2007 Institute of Development Studies
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 47–55, December 2007
How to Cite
Pande, S. (2007), The Right to Information and Societal Accountability: The Case of the Delhi PDS Campaign. IDS Bulletin, 38: 47–55. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-5436.2007.tb00418.x
- Issue online: 2 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!