The Economic Case for Pro-Poor Adaptation: What do we Know?
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2009
© 2008 Institute of Development Studies
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 32–41, September 2008
How to Cite
Vernon, T. (2008), The Economic Case for Pro-Poor Adaptation: What do we Know?. IDS Bulletin, 39: 32–41. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-5436.2008.tb00474.x
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!