Avoiding Repetition: Time for CBA to Engage with the Livelihoods Literature?
Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2009
© 2008 Institute of Development Studies
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 53–59, September 2008
How to Cite
Sabates-Wheeler, R., Mitchell, T. and Ellis, F. (2008), Avoiding Repetition: Time for CBA to Engage with the Livelihoods Literature?. IDS Bulletin, 39: 53–59. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-5436.2008.tb00476.x
- Issue online: 26 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!