This article has been derived from a longer paper commissioned for the Global Environment Facility (GEF) Conference on Evaluating Climate Change and Development (10-13 May 2008) which undertook a desk review of the current ‘state of the art’ and identified gaps (Hedger et al. 2008).
Evaluating Climate Change: Pro-Poor Perspectives
Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2009
© 2008 Institute of Development Studies
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 75–80, September 2008
How to Cite
Hedger, M., Greeley, M. and Leavy, J. (2008), Evaluating Climate Change: Pro-Poor Perspectives. IDS Bulletin, 39: 75–80. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-5436.2008.tb00479.x
- Issue online: 26 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!