‘Research on Poverty Alleviation (REPOA), Tanzania’. This article is a short summary of a study for the Joint Learning Initiative on Children and HIV/AIDS (JLICA) analysing three recent policies/programme developments regarding child welbeing in Tanzania: Primary Education Reforms by Rakesh Rajani; Children's Statute by Zubeida Tumbo Masabo and Valerie Leach; and Social Protection of Vulnerable Children by Masuma Mamdani and Francis Omondi (March 2008).
How Best to Enable Support for Children Affected by HIV/AIDS? A Policy Case Study in Tanzania
Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2009
© 2008 Institute of Development Studies
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 52–61, November 2008
How to Cite
Mamdani, M., Rajani, R. and Leach, V. (2008), How Best to Enable Support for Children Affected by HIV/AIDS? A Policy Case Study in Tanzania. IDS Bulletin, 39: 52–61. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-5436.2008.tb00495.x
- Issue online: 26 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!