We wish to thank colleagues in the the Joint Learning Initiative on Children and HIV/AIDS (JLICA) network, and especially Alex de Wall, for comments on earlier drafts of this article. Comments are welcome to Per.Strand@uct.ac.za
Politics and Policy Outcomes on Children Affected by HIV/AIDS in Africa
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2009
© 2008 Institute of Development Studies
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 80–87, November 2008
How to Cite
Strand, P., Kinney, M. and Mattes, R. (2008), Politics and Policy Outcomes on Children Affected by HIV/AIDS in Africa. IDS Bulletin, 39: 80–87. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-5436.2008.tb00498.x
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!