We owe a huge thank you to Jenny Edwards for all her work supporting the production of this IDS Bulletin, and to Jenny, Julie McWilliam and Patsy Tayler at IDS for all their contributions to managing the logistics of the workshop from which this IDS Bulletin is derived. Alison Norwood deserves a medal for her patience which was tested to the limits, in waiting for us to complete this collection; we are immensely grateful to her for all that she has done to get this IDS Bulletin into print. Lastly, we'd like to thank the UK Government's Department for International Development (DFID) for funding to the Pathways of Empowerment Research Programme Consortium that made the workshop, and this publication, possible.
Introduction: Reclaiming Feminism: Gender and Neoliberalism
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2009
© 2008 Institute of Development Studies
Volume 39, Issue 6, pages 1–9, December 2008
How to Cite
Cornwall, A., Gideon, J. and Wilson, K. (2008), Introduction: Reclaiming Feminism: Gender and Neoliberalism. IDS Bulletin, 39: 1–9. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-5436.2008.tb00505.x
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!