The Boys Left Behind: Where Public Policy has Failed to Prevent Child Labour in Bangladesh
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Author(s). Journal compilation © Institute of Development Studies
Special Issue: Intergenerational transmissions: cultivating agency
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 31–37, January 2009
How to Cite
Tariquzzaman, S. and Hossain, N. (2009), The Boys Left Behind: Where Public Policy has Failed to Prevent Child Labour in Bangladesh. IDS Bulletin, 40: 31–37. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-5436.2009.00005.x
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!